Anyone Out There With Some Croc Material?

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

im looking for some croc skull material, im sure someone out there has something, yes i have looked all around the net and there is really not much to look at, i have a basic idea where the piece i have goes but im having a problem finding exactly where it goes lol, ill be posting pictures tonight of the skull i know many people think its just one jaw so ill clear that up quick.

Bmore, you may have forgotten this LINK. It should help some.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Guest bmorefossil
Bmore, you may have forgotten this LINK. It should help some.

i told you i have all the links lol, no i need more pictures of the back of the skull

Don't have a squamosal wedgie...relax and enjoy your find (even though there is sometimes stress associated with such a wonderful find). B)

post-420-1235943951_thumb.jpg

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Guest bmorefossil

haha i just really want to get this piece on before i coat the skull, its so hard to find a place for it because it has this really hard matrix that usually has random bones placed next to the skull bones, so i think there is a rib up against it, ill post pictures in a few minutes. Top and bottom of the skull all that good stuff lol

Don't have a squamosal wedgie...relax and enjoy your find (even though there is sometimes stress associated with such a wonderful find). B)

post-420-1235943951_thumb.jpg

what the?!

its the top of a croc skull upside down in a cast

well, maybe so, but if it's broke, i don't think putting a cast on it is gonna help, cause dead stuff don't heal.

im looking for some croc skull material, im sure someone out there has something, yes i have looked all around the net and there is really not much to look at, i have a basic idea where the piece i have goes but im having a problem finding exactly where it goes...

Does this help?

post-423-1235962707_thumb.jpg

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Does this help?

Lol ok that's funny. I thought you had it pretty well complete in that other thread(steve the crock)

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....