Anyone Want To Trade In Their Guitar?

greel

I have cases of fossil teeth to trade for a nice used American guitar. I'd love a telecaster. Might consider an acoustic. The teeth I have are all found by myself. Cases include great whites, tiger shark, broad toothed makos, and squalicorax from the same site in North Carolina. Some Eocene teeth -

Carcharocles auriculatus and archaeocete teeth from LaFarge, South Carolina (now closed). So many sites in my area have closed that I want to get out of the hobby and start a new one. I can send pics.

Just thought I'd try trades for a good guitar before trying to sell on Ebay. If anyone is interested just throw me a PM.

-gerald

I wanted a tele once, but after a few minutes of playing I realized the mistake...If you're serious about trading your fossils for a guitar...do them justice and go for a Gibson. You won't be disappointed!

...I'm back.

what type of guitar are you looking for a electric or acoustic guitar. i have a acoustic guitar, i would consider trading if your interested. i know nothing about guitars or how to play them. but what i do know is it has the letter t on it. so if your interested send me a pm.

Archived