Jcbshark

Jesuslover340

Just wanted to publicly thank jcbshark for the trade I did with him and to assure anyone considering doing a trade with him that they would not be disappointed :) Not only did he send what I traded for (and much more than expected! [Cookie cutter shark tooth matrix]), but also plenty of astounding, unexpected surprises for which I thoroughly enjoy and am thankful for-thank you jcbshark! I've already found a cookie cutter shark tooth :D

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

:) It's nice to read things like this.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Thank you so much Skyelar, and for the beautiful pieces you sent me as well! I must say with all the trades I've done, everyone I've dealt with has been a pleasure : )

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Jeff really goes above and beyond when he trades. The first time i traded with him i was pleasantly surprised and shocked......no, i should say everytime i trade with him. The pieces that he parts with are epic. Jeff, your collection must be awesome!

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

Jeff really goes above and beyond when he trades. The first time i traded with him i was pleasantly surprised and shocked......no, i should say everytime i trade with him. The pieces that he parts with are epic. Jeff, your collection must be awesome!

Thanks Charlie, you too have sent me some very nice pieces! :fistbump: It's great getting to share some of what I find and all the awesome pieces I've received in return. I'm going to need to add an addition to the house if I keep trading lol!

I 100% agree with this and the other kind words being said about Jeff. I was pleasantly surprised at the other goodies sent with the matrix and, as most already know, the matrix is legendary! Thanks Jeff!

Jay

I 100% agree with this and the other kind words being said about Jeff. I was pleasantly surprised at the other goodies sent with the matrix and, as most already know, the matrix is legendary! Thanks Jeff!

Jay

Thank you Jay! :)

Yes, Jeff is one generous guy. He has blown me away with the 'extras'. And has been stated, the matrix itself is terrific.

Julianna

12-2023TFFsig.png.193bff42034b9285e960cff49786ba4e.png

Yes, Jeff is one generous guy. He has blown me away with the 'extras'. And has been stated, the matrix itself is terrific.

Julianna

Thanks so much Julianna! :)