A Big "thank You" To Carmine!

Seaforth

I have recently traded a few bits with Carmine Ferrara and I must say I am very (VERY) pleased with the results!

Not only is he a fun & generous guy, he ships some great fossils as well and fast too.

HIGHLY reccomended! Hope to trade much more in near future.

I hope he likes the stuff I send.

Thanks Carmine!!

Pat

thanks Pat, trading is one of the fun aspects of the forum that initially made me want to join, and it has never been disappointing.

Every fossil from another area is almost as exotic as from another planet to me...

you have made it very enjoyable once again :)

Carmine

ps - I have what I call a "trilobite on the stairs", I'm adding to the package for you. How he ever got into such a folded and contorted position and remained whole is a wonder... :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Wonderful to hear of great experiences like this.

Well done, you two!

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Trading on here is one of the great benefits of being a member. I've traded with at least 2 dozen folks and can't believe all the great pieces I've added to my collection! :)

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

I can vouch for Carmine too, he is worth trading with if you get the chance.

I have not had much to trade lately but I like that about this forum... One reason why I quit the local Paleo society is because one of their (high-standing) members said to me that selling is a no-no and that trading was a 'grey area'... (and this was not even specifically a vertebrate paleo society!)

thanks Eric, now if I can ever get on the ball and get those photos up for you, we can have "another round" :)

Carmine

let me add that if one wants to learn how to trade, Eric is a paratype trader, and good to learn from.Great communication, great labeling, and fun to trade with also... :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

...and thank you also Pat, as your package arrived today, and the tiny trilobites will be great fun to shoot with one or two of the microscopes, as well as the other interesting specimens from Czech and Spain!

At 8 or 9 days, I thought the shipping was very fast for us both ways, terrific!

all the best,

Carmine :)

thanks Eric, now if I can ever get on the ball and get those photos up for you, we can have "another round" :)

Carmine

let me add that if one wants to learn how to trade, Eric is a paratype trader, and good to learn from.Great communication, great labeling, and fun to trade with also... :)

I wasn't fishing for a return plug but thanks Carm, and No worries, I am patient!

...and thank you also Pat, as your package arrived today, and the tiny trilobites will be great fun to shoot with one or two of the microscopes, as well as the other interesting specimens from Czech and Spain!

At 8 or 9 days, I thought the shipping was very fast for us both ways, terrific!

all the best,

Carmine :)

Hey Carmine,

Glad my shipment arrived safe & sound. And quick too.

Pleased to hear you are happy with the bits i sent. There's more here waiting for you for the bigger box.

The Czech ones might do good under the microscope.

I loved the trilo's you sent and am thrilled to see whats next as we trade bigger boxes :)

Greetings from Cheese land

Pat

Archived