I Finished My First Mosasaur Drawing. Opinions Needed.

fossilized6s

Thanks Joey, i appreciate that. You just missed the auction for this bad boy.

I just went to Daves Rock shop in Evanston while on my way to the Field museum. What an awesome shop!!! But i guess they're moving to a bigger place and they may let me sell some artwork from there. I still have to speak with the owner though. Fingers crossed.

I was just at Daves on Friday, I tend to spend a small fortune everytime I go lol. Did you happen to see there museum in the basement? It's awesome, they have the best Mazon collection Ive seen...

I just went to Daves Rock shop in Evanston while on my way to the Field museum. What an awesome shop!!! But i guess they're moving to a bigger place and they may let me sell some artwork from there. I still have to speak with the owner though. Fingers crossed.

:fingers crossed::thumbsu:

It's hard to remember why you drained the swamp when your surrounded by alligators.

I was just at Daves on Friday, I tend to spend a small fortune everytime I go lol. Did you happen to see there museum in the basement? It's awesome, they have the best Mazon collection Ive seen...

I did, it was amazing! I only spent about an hour there, because i wanted to spend most of my day at the Field museum. I wish Dave's was closer.

And yeah, i spent $70 that i don't have there. Haha!

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

I did, it was amazing! I only spent about an hour there, because i wanted to spend most of my day at the Field museum. I wish Dave's was closer.

And yeah, i spent $70 that i don't have there. Haha!

Did you see the giant Mosasaur dearticulated jaw they had there? Thats the one I bought...

Did you see the giant Mosasaur dearticulated jaw they had there? Thats the one I bought...

Small World, i did. It was on the top shelf with a big "sold" tag. Looks 100% real to me.

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK

Im not too big into buying fossils, but i bought a giant Enchodus tooth and a nice Ammonite from the UK. Basically stuff i can't find myself around here. Ha

~Charlie~

• 2 weeks later...

Small World, i did. It was on the top shelf with a big "sold" tag. Looks 100% real to me.

Ya, lol I bought that,,, Dave's is real good and guaranty their authenticity.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived