Dunkleosteus...

Jesuslover340

Not my best effort, but fairly happy with how it turned out-ten minute "doodle" :)

post-11650-0-29894200-1424315434_thumb.jpg

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Ten minutes spent on that, is a ten minutes well spent!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Thanks! I'm thinking about taking more time to do a better one on more appropriate paper :)

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."

very nice Skyelar! :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Thanks :) Hoping to try for a better one. Working on the outline now :)

Nicely done, Skyelar, but it was driving me nuts, looking at it sideways. ;)

post-2806-0-90705300-1424391800_thumb.jp

Thanks for posting it.

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Thank you for drawing my attention to this unique animal

It's hard to remember why you drained the swamp when your surrounded by alligators.

Haha-thanks!

Thanks for the comments-it's encouraging! :)

Haha-thanks! I have another thread showing some of my better drawings somewhere....