Trade For A Meg?

Jesuslover340

I currently don't have much to trade right now, but if anyone would like this meg (no restoration or repair; from Florida; almost 4 in. from root to tip) and would be willing to trade a nice meg from Bone Valley (or any smaller meg of nice quality and different color than gray/black with a black root), it'd be much appreciated, as I'd like to show it to the AP biology course as a comparison of mineralization as pertaining to fossilization and different localities. Thanks!

post-11650-0-41532700-1424550535_thumb.png

Edited by Jesuslover340

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Sending a pm :)

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."

Still up for trade :)

Please pm me if anyone is interested.

I can possibly do a two-for-one...

post-11650-0-01622700-1424868708_thumb.jpg