Id Help Please...

Bgatt3

This is a seriously worn tooth fragment. I can maybe make out the remnants of serrations:

post-423-0-51547400-1424556250_thumb.jpg

Run a thumbnail along the edge I've marked to see whether I'm seeing them, or image pixelation.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

The Hemipristis is very nice!

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

I'm not sure which one the hemipristis is but thank you :)

This one, with the gnarly serrations, is Hemipristis serra (aka "snaggletooth shark"):

post-423-0-59630800-1424917894_thumb.jpg

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Photos of the working surface will greatly speed up the identification process.

Will mean: where do you found it - town, area, river, sea, formation, etc.

Nice finds!

Bigger teeth and a small squarish one

Here some more IDs:

Left Picture: above the sanddollar could be a Carcharhinus sp., followed by a nice Hemipristis.

Right above the Hemi is a Galeocerdo sp. (cf. aduncus) (Tigershark), right below another Galeocerdo sp. (cf. cuvier).

The tall teeth are Sandtigers (Carcharias sp.)

Right pic: the large one is a broken Meg, in the upper right corner is another Galeocerdo sp.

Nice finds!

Here some more IDs:

Left Picture: above the sanddollar could be a Carcharhinus sp., followed by a nice Hemipristis.

Right above the Hemi is a Galeocerdo sp. (cf. aduncus) (Tigershark), right below another Galeocerdo sp. (cf. cuvier).

The tall teeth are Sandtigers (Carcharias sp.)

Right pic: the large one is a broken Meg, in the upper right corner is another Galeocerdo sp.

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate the help on identifying them... I get so excited knowing what they are!!! Thanks again!