New Dunkleosteus

Jesuslover340

So...after a decent ten-minute "doodle" of a Dunkleosteus (in another post), I decided to try another one, taking a bit more time...hope you all enjoy :)

post-11650-0-40386700-1424739635_thumb.jpg

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Well done!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Awesome I wish I had that kind of talent

Me too!

Nice work, Skye!

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

Thank you :)

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."

• 5 months later...

Wow, very nice Skyelar!!! : )

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Great work! I hope your grandmother is doing great and the Sr. Center. She talked about how talented you are and definitely wasn't exaggerating! Nice job looking forward to seeing more of your artwork. :)

Didn't realize anyone had posted on this since February! Thanks!

Lissa, she is doing well. Representative Mike Sanders will be stopping by to have a rib dinner with them (which will help raise funds), write a personal check, and auction himself off to have a dinner at Mickey Mantle's Diner with two others, in which he will pay, so that will help a lot :)

Oh I hope that goes well!!! Glad to hear so far everything is ok. Your grandma reminded me of mine and has so much drive! You can hear the smile in her voice when she talks about you. She should be proud! :)

Thank you, PaleoWilliam:)

Yes...she's definitely an inspiration in many ways :)