Sub Zero Fossil Hunting Trip For Trilobites

Cluros

I agree with Ludwigia's comment. I have donated a number of fossils and minerals to various institutions. I am collecting Vermont trilobites in hopes of putting together a collection of complete specimens which I can donate down the road to a Vermont museum that will display them where the public can enjoy them. Historically, much of our best specimens have gone to museums outside of Vermont where they languish in storage. I am currently interested in finding a paleontologist that I can share some of my findings with.

I agree with Ludwigia's comment. I have donated a number of fossils and minerals to various institutions. I am collecting Vermont trilobites in hopes of putting together a collection of complete specimens which I can donate down the road to a Vermont museum that will display them where the public can enjoy them. Historically, much of our best specimens have gone to museums outside of Vermont where they languish in storage. I am currently interested in finding a paleontologist that I can share some of my findings with.

A wise decision. Good to hear you have some experience on the subject. I don't release my objects unless I'm certain that at least a research paper is in the works, but nevertheless, all of them are in drawers, which is not so bad since they are available to future researchers. A public exhibit would however be much more exciting.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Archived