Friday Afternoon Dinosaur Art.

DE&i

My daughter Iris is constantly trying to follow in the footsteps of her big brother Elliot. Especially on the art scene, so as it’s usually art afternoon on a Friday it was out with the craft things.

First picture is Dinosaur foot prints using poster paints and three of Elliot’s plastic dinosaurs.

post-13364-0-21443000-1425659057_thumb.jpg

Second picture is a Stegosaurus using a cardboard template of Stegosaurus with sandpaper as the thrills, cotton reel prints as the camouflage in brown poster paints and a scouring pad for the foliage.

post-13364-0-90425900-1425659090_thumb.jpg

Just waiting for them to dry before they go in my prepping shed.

Regards.....D&E&i

The only certainty with fossil hunting is the uncertainty.

https://lnk.bio/Darren.Withers

Clever and creative :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

That Stegosaurus would make a great illustration for a picture book. Reminds me a little of Eric Carle's books. Perfect for a proud parent to hang on the wall. The footprints look like they were fun to make!

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

fantastic job! :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Thankyou for your kind comments she really is my little bundle of joy. Iris will be awake for her breakfast soon I wonder what she will say about people talking about her artwork from the other side of the world.

Regards,

Darren.

Regards.....D&E&i

Clever and creative :)

Irisaurus...that's very cute...made me smile. :)

That Stegosaurus would make a great illustration for a picture book. Reminds me a little of Eric Carle's books. Perfect for a proud parent to hang on the wall. The footprints look like they were fun to make!

fantastic job! :)

Regards.....D&E&i

Iris made friends with a spiky, friendly dinosaur,

but he was too big to fit through her kitchen door!

So she brought him toast and jam outside,

then jumped on his back and went for a ride!

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Archived