Today's Beach Walk Treasures, Sharks Teeth, Metal Thing, Tree, Shells Etc...

Bgatt3

Dang you find a lot!

I have to wonder whether your beach is dredge replenished; that's about the only way I can think of for these things to be so concentrated!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I haven't seen any dredging near us except down in topsail beach nc... But when we went the other day we didn't find one thing down there... Went back to our spot lol found more than this bunch...I think it's just the time we go and the tides...

Nice finds, someone must be dredging, that Gorgonia doesn't usually wash up with its holdfast. Be careful, some of those big shell cases might be from incendiaries and could still have some of the original contents. I heard of a collector in Germany collecting that sort of thing along the Baltic coast and he put some "spent" ammunition in his trouser pocket :o

Awesome finds! I love the teeth. Keep posting. I am collecting vicariously through you at the moment.

Luck is the most important skill of a fossil diver.

Archived