Shellseeker

The Peace River is lower. There are lots of hunters out there. It was a nice day to be out with friends. I picked up a couple of unusual Armadillo osteoderms and small shark teeth. One of my friends found this 31mm claw. I have found osprey and eagle and they are different.

post-2220-0-71415700-1427242580_thumb.jpgpost-2220-0-21526600-1427242622_thumb.jpgpost-2220-0-71634900-1427242646_thumb.jpgpost-2220-0-99526900-1427242677_thumb.jpg

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Think outside the bird on this one. :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I've found a couple claws to Jack, I think mine are Gator. I had some up for ID and never got anything conclusive so started comparing some that I Google searched for sale. I would think a large tortoise could also be a possibility, I would imagine they had claws of some sort :)

Edited by jcbshark

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

I also see a turtle, but don't turtles have a blood groove?

I agree that it is a turtle claw. In answer of your question jpc, it depends what type of turtle you are looking at. The only other possibility I can think of is of course alligator.