Ammonite Ids Needed

ebrocklds

here are a few ammonites/ goniatites that i have pick up along the way. i have little to no info on most of these and would be very happy if someone could give me a good guess as to what they may be. i realize there are no sutures to go by. also no formation info. sorry.

this first ammonite is one i found near como bluff wyoming. on a hill we called ammonite ridge. it was stratigraphically above the morrison formation, so i assume it would be early cretaceous. i don't think that it is sundance, as i didn't find many belemnites or gryphea around. it is hard brown sandstone with abundant scaphites and a couple other ammonites species, this being one.

200712311851181.JPG

2007123118515169.JPG

this little black ammonite is probably moroccan. (i don't have much hope for this one)

2007123118511616.JPG

this is from madagascar.

2007123118516685.JPG

these next two pics are the same one. also madagascar i think

2007123118518395.JPG

2007123118574385.JPG

a common goniatite from morocco

2007123118571312.JPG

thanks

brock

nobody has any ideas for me??

(really i am just posting to get this back to the top of the list :):D :lol: )

brock

Brock I don't think we have enough ammonite collectors on here yet. If you post these on discuss fossils http://www.discussfossils.com/ you should get some answers. Hopefully soon we will get some more ammonite savvy people on here.

thanks anson

i forgot the name of the site yo told me the other day. i will post them there and see what i come up with

brock