Northwest Florida Excursion

gimmietheteeth

I live in St. Augustine Florida and hunt rocks and bones every chance I get. My brother and I regularly go to the peace river, and lots of the tributaries to it. As well as central Florida rivers and creeks and obviously all over Jacksonville. We have gone a lot of places in search of cool stuff. We have not been to northwest Florida yet, and are looking for anyone who either lives in or around that area or is willing to travel there. There are a few shuttle services offering the usual drop off pick up shuttle service. Unfortunately it has been our experience that if it is easy to get in and out that it is probably picked over. I have a truck and a trailer (for yaks) and want to possibly team up with someone for a trip to put in where there is no shuttle and park one of the vehicles on the bottom end of the run to ride back to the top. I know the water levels aren't good right now but would like to get plans together for when they are low enough to get in. Pm if you are interested. Really anywhere in the state the water is low I'm down to travel and to this same plan. I am just tired of having to conform my day to the shuttle service schedule. Happy hunting