Raptor Or Ceratosaur?

Anomotodon

This dinosaur tooth from Cenomanian of Kem Kem, Morocco, was purchased as dromaeosaur tooth, but, looking through some articles I thought, that this could be also from ceratosaur - Deltadromeus (sensu lato of course, I know that its skull material wasn't found) or abelisaurid. Can anyone help me with ID, please?

post-12272-0-71437300-1431767228_thumb.jpg

Labial and lingual sides; view on mesial (left) and distal serrations.

The Tooth Fairy

I agree with Carcharodontosaurus. One characteristic of this species teeth are the enamel wrinkles that can be present on the face of the crown. Not sure if its diagnostic but assists in the ID.

Not sure if you saw this recent post but its more information on kem kem theropods:

http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/topic/54592-moroccan-theropod-teeth-confusion-deltadromeus-dromaeosaur-carcharodontosaurus/

Edited by Troodon

Thanks for replies! I first thought that this tooth is too elongated for Carcharodontosaurus (max length and width 1,8 cm and 1 cm respectively).

About wrinkles: as far as I know, they are present not only on Carcharodontosaur teeth - I saw them on mosasaur and even some shark teeth. Possibly, they appear when tooth hits something tough, like bone, and enamel compresses.

The Tooth Fairy