Please Help Me Authenticate This Dinosaur Egg, Thank You

Hi all, I'm from Singapore, and i would really appreciate if you could help me to take a look at this photo of a said authentic prehistoric dinosaur egg from China. The seller is from Singapore, and he claims that he bought this item from an antiques shop in China many years ago, and that antique shop has since shut down.

Is this a genuine dinosaur egg? There are two eggs. kindly refer to the attachment photos

Please do share your expertise!! Thank you in advance!

post-18504-0-80757400-1432718590_thumb.jpg

post-18504-0-80887900-1432718660_thumb.jpg

Hi TriloAnt, thanks for your reply. I am still waiting for the seller to send me more photos then i will upload here!

Even if the eggs are real, the specimen appears to be poor example of what is typically available to collectors. Little preparation work has been done to expose the eggs from the matrix that encapsulate them. Additional photo's may change my initial view.

Conclusions made from only photos are always inferior to in-hand examination. If you are not able to evaluate the pieces in person, will the seller allow a return? Troodon makes an excellent observation regarding the "unprepped" nature of the pieces*; but that may be a positive! IF, you like to prep and they can be obtained at a substantial discount. Good luck, have fun.

* The first piece is intriguing, the second APPEARS to be a badly damaged partial.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See