Jeffrey P

That looks like a day that Bobby won't soon forget. A great fossil hunting memory with a souvenir that will always remind him of the day (and the rush of excitement he was feeling when he found it). Items like this are magical as they have the power to instantly evoke those memories.

I'm with Ludwigia in turning quite green after seeing that enrolled Dipleura.

Cheers.

-Ken

I will take some more pictures of it tonight and post them, it's sitting on the display shelf at my house. Definitely a proud kiddo that day :)

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe I missed this post! Looks like such a fun trip with many fabulous finds!!! Great pics and congrats to all of you! :D

I can't believe I missed this post! Looks like such a fun trip with many fabulous finds!!! Great pics and congrats to all of you! :D

I know right!!!

...I'm back.

just holler the next time you're in the area, we'd be happy for you to join us, and I think a Fall trip is already in the works :)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

• 2 weeks later...

Is this just for those in the NY area or is it open to say a cheese head from the land of cheese? I have a nice list of area spots in the Buffalo area, but I'm more interested in meeting up with my fellow TFF members.

Best regards,

Paul

...I'm back.