StormJunkie

Will need to see more views of your first shark tooth, the other side and a side view. It could be a parotodus but more images to confirm the ID. Does it have serrations? The other possibility is a lower mako. The smaller shark tooth looks like a worn meg.

No idea on the others

Edited by Troodon

Thanks Trood. I thought that might be a baby meg. Here are a couple more pics of the first tooth.

post-18410-0-51645300-1435288589_thumb.jpg

post-18410-0-49951600-1435288617_thumb.jpg

Thanks Trood! Now if I can just figure out what the second tooth is. I'm assuming it is a tooth?

After digging some, I'm torn on the 1st tooth. The gum line certainly seems to more closely resemble a parotodus, but the fact that the tooth is symmetrical along the center line seems to point to lower Mako. As for the "Wahoo" tooth, was this a known species in the Oligocene epoch? I'm not having much luck finding more info than what Trood provided.

Anterior lower parotodus for the first one, almost positive. Root shape is indicative. Second shark tooth is lateral Cosmopolitodus Hastalis most likely. I am well versed in shark teeth but not quite sure on your other specimens. All great finds though! ;)

• I found this Informative 1

• 1 month later...

post-18353-0-68111100-1439928275_thumb.jpgHello, I believe your last couple of photos are Gator claws. I found similar ones about the same time at a creek in Summerville.

Those are not gator claws.

" We're all puppets, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings. "