Trip Or No Trip

grampa dino

post-310-1237498498_thumb.jpgpost-310-1237498538_thumb.jpgpost-310-1237498417_thumb.jpg

Bone Digger and I had to get out for a day trip even if it was for a look about.

The weather up here is still the sh#t$, it snowed about 1 1/2 inches over night.

Even the roads where not that good, until late in the day.

It was still a good day and we did some Micro collecting between the snow drifts

Meet some nice rancher, we can get on their land when (if) the weather improves.

Hey Grampa dino. I heard about your trip already. That snow really screws things up for you ground hunters. Most the places I go to I dont have to worry about that, its just 'pick' a spot and dig. But hey, I just may be meetin you in a few weeks. Hold on to your horses, hide your women and lock up your booze and valuables!! Ha!! The trouble starts the minute I get there!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!

RB

Meet some nice rancher, we can get on their land when (if) the weather improves.

Way to go on the new contact!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Hey Grampa dino. I heard about your trip already. That snow really screws things up for you ground hunters. Most the places I go to I dont have to worry about that, its just 'pick' a spot and dig. But hey, I just may be meetin you in a few weeks. Hold on to your horses, hide your women and lock up your booze and valuables!! Ha!! The trouble starts the minute I get there!! WooooooHooooooo!!!!

RB

B.D. didn't tell you I love Rainer beer

I can't drink him under the table.

looking forward to meeting you

I just hope this dam snow goes away.

Way to go on the new contact!

B.D. said I look like an old cowboy,

thats why he makes me ring the door bell.

Looks like Canada will never be the same again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you scare me ,the same as what?

I growed up here

the only thing that scares me is the lack of beer :D

Archived