Really Cool Stuff At Auction Today!

tracer

Yes, very interesting fossils there at the end, but some seem to be totaly overpriced in their price range estimate!!! Did you see the green river plate with the one 6 1/2 inch prisci and three other little fish for an estimate of $9000!!!!!!!? Its worth maybe 300 bucks! 400 tops!!!

RB

Wow, I don't know who goes to those auctions but I now know where I am going when I get ready to dispose of my rock/fossil cabinet contents.

JKFoam

The Eocene is my favorite

Wow, I don't know who goes to those auctions but I now know where I am going when I get ready to dispose of my rock/fossil cabinet contents.

JKFoam

People with more money than sense.

the latter pages of the catalogue have the more intriguing stuff, to me anyway...

buy me for tracer

Wow...those are spectacular. If I had $500,000 that would be a nice investment.

Way cool but to high priced

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

I'm pretty sure these are the expected final prices after auction. They may or may not go for that high. I was following several ebay auctions by one of these high class auction houses that was selling some paintings by obscure dutch painters. The one I was interested in following (because I have one of his paintings) said $1000 - $1400. It ended up selling for $130 with one bid. I didn't hit the lotto with my painting, that's for sure.