Philadelphia Mineral And Fossil Fair Coming Up Soon

ShadowElite951

The Philadelphia Mineral Treasures and Fossil Fair 29th Annual Show and Sale 2009 is coming up in less then two weeks. It is at Plymouth Meeting, PA, about 20-30mins or so outside of Philly. April 4th and 5th, more info here.

It's a great event, I've been going there for five years. Worth the visit. And get there right at opening since the best stuff goes fast. x3

I hope to get there on Saturday.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

I'll be there! It's a great "small" show with a good mix of dealers across the spectrum.

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

I'll be there! It's a great "small" show with a good mix of dealers across the spectrum.

I'll be there on Saturday too. If you see a Lowcountry Fossils cap please say hi.

• 2 weeks later...

Last reminder! It's tomorrow :D

If you see someone with large black obnoxious pants, its probably me :D

Archived