9-foot Dinosaur Skeleton Is No-sale At Auction

jimmy1971

Bidding failed to meet expectations Saturday on a uniquely complete skeleton of a Jurassic-era dryosaurus -- a long-necked, plant-eating dinosaur -- so it was no-sale for the centerpiece at an auction of rare skeletons, fossils and other prehistoric memorabilia.

CLICK HERE FOR STORY

I would love to have that mammoth.

I love this:

"The woolly is so special because it wasn't fully grown and can therefore fit in someone's living room," says Josh Chait, director of operations at the gallery. "A collector's dream."

Somehow I can't see the wife being persuaded that a woolly mammoth would be a design feature!

I wish ahd $500,000 to spend on that Dryosaur however!

I would love to have a little wooly in my home. I have just the place for it in my bedroom.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

if you really want a wooly in your room check this little guy out. an infant. i make the cast skeleton of this one if anyone is interested. custom made to the pose you choose.

Brock

post-37-1238162840_thumb.jpg

post-37-1238162857_thumb.jpg

i just noticed that the painted one is super glossy. that is because it is a snap together puzzle for children so it has many coats of varnish. normally they look more realistic.

Brock