Halisaurus Jaw - Any Restoration Or Fabrication Marks?

This is a Mosasaur jaw, supposedly from Halisaurus arambourgui from Morocco.

I have been using UV light check on it and looking at where the teeth meets the jaw and can't quite be sure whether if there are restorations or repairs on this specimen. The jaw does look genuine, although the teeth do look a little less curvy than a typical Halisaurus teeth I have seen, but I don't think they are teeth from a different specie of animal.

So I am now mostly curious with possibility of restoration since the teeth seem to stick out a little high from the jaw so I am not sure if that's natural or they may be because of some putty work done on it, I am not quite sure. Anyhow, here is what the specimen looks like. Any opinion or confirmation on this specimen is appreciated. Thx:

post-10857-0-45127300-1437757411_thumb.jpg

post-10857-0-93085400-1437757467_thumb.jpg

post-10857-0-94410800-1437757490_thumb.jpg

post-10857-0-44049000-1437757524_thumb.jpg

Looks vanilla to me. I don't see anything suspicious. The matix looks natural. Nice fossil.

The best way to know for sure is to look at it under a microscope.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Hi AJ

I cannot comment on the accuracy of the ID but it looks good to me. The teeth appear to be part of the jaw and I don't see any matrix, glue between the two. The tips of a couple of the teeth are also embedded into a natural matrix. Having said that your in the best position to make this call since its in your hands. Just take a close look with a loop if you haven't already. They are not all fake.