Trip Report 2015 Trip West

jgcox

Excellent trip report, looks like a lot of fun was had :) Would love to see some of those prepped Blackcat trilos.

well I have been consolidating most of the matrix but here are some in various stages of prep.

post-11020-0-93393000-1438288054_thumb.jpg

post-11020-0-10312700-1438288057_thumb.jpg

post-11020-0-66730700-1438288058_thumb.jpg

Very nice report Jim... if only my wife was as open to fossil related travel.............

That sounds like the road trip of a lifetime, at least to me! Many places I've always wanted to visit, Wyoming, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico (yes I love the four corners states, and yes I know Wyoming isn't among them). Amazing finds, and Cambrian stuff??!! Holy crow that's old. I love the trilobites, the Cambrian being among my favorites, love the Udig site as well.

Great finds, and you went all over the country from humble Ohio. Just fantastic photos and excellent documentation! Good job, hope you have more trips like this in future years to come! :)

Edited by Velociraptor99

So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and door will be opened for you. -Jesus Christ

Nice and varied trip with a good overall selection of fossils and locals.

Mike

Very nice report Jim... if only my wife was as open to fossil related travel.............

^ DITTO...

You've hit all the biggies!

I like the Weeks Fm stuff.

Very neat! Envious of the Cambrian trilos :P

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19