Good Luck Everyone!

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

well the weather may not be very good but i would like to wish everyone going into pcs this weekend the best of luck, first i hope you get in and second i want to see thefossilforum crew do their thing!!!!!

Guest bmorefossil
Whether it be PCS, GMR or both, get lots of pics.

yea tomorrow will be a big day for me, going to dig out a skeleton and at least one skull, opps yes thats what ill be doing haha now everyone knows here is the one i dug out already.\

welll maybe ill post it later....

I just heard from a friend who is in N.C. to go into the mine tomorrow. He said it's raining pretty good there now and he has his fingers crossed that they won't cancel the trip. Good luck.

Guest bmorefossil
I just heard from a friend who is in N.C. to go into the mine tomorrow. He said it's raining pretty good there now and he has his fingers crossed that they won't cancel the trip. Good luck.

thats not good...... well good luck

Hope the weather is better than it is here! The wind is blowing like crazy, and they are calling for snow in the Panhandle :o

so much for spring <_<

yet another hail storm here today. tj and i got soaked trying to cover up his car. he was making funny noises every time a hailstone got him. they all missed me, which i attribute to the fact that i usually have shields up and am cloaked.

Anyone hear how it went? I hope they got in.

According to another post, they got in today and there were at least six megs were found along with a nice whale jaw and makos. No report on the hunting conditions. Still have my fingers crossed for my hunt next weekend.

Here's the link to the other post:

http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?sh...60&start=60