Experienced Fossil Hunter Wanted In Swiss Geneva Region...

Phileas Fogg

Dear All,

please let me start my very first post with Sir Ernest Shackleton´s "pseudo real" ad from London newspaper The Times:

09_10_2013_shackleton.jpg

“Ah, when ships were made of wood and men were made of steel…”

I am looking for an experienced fossil hunter to join an adventure in the Swiss Geneva Region or neighbouring France, Jura... I have literally zero experince, but willing to learn new things. No equipment but I would love to invest in a small hammer and a chisel for a reasonable price... by the way thank you for the warm welcomes.

Looking forward to hear from you...

All comments, ideas and suggetions are welcome...

With kind regards

Phileas Fogg

Ps: I was tinking to open a topic on movies/documentaries about fossils... where do i post it? in the general discussions?

... I was tinking to open a topic on movies/documentaries about fossils... where do i post it? in the general discussions?

As it is for "Any general discussions about fossils & paleontology", that would be the place. :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Is Dromiopsis still on the Forum?!

Thank you Carl... I sent him a PM... hope he's still out there...

Just heard form him and he says he'll be in touch. He is a fabulous guide and a wonderful person!

Carl and Dromiopsis thanks a lot... I know I'm right on track.. :)

Bienvenue d'un suisse-americain qu'habit aux Wyoming.

Merci un Hongrois vivant en Suisse.. :)

Archived