Ohio Fossils Book For Free

jpevahouse

For all you Ohio collectors! I bought this book for our fossil club in 1961. Good thing about fossils they just become better with age.

Free to anyone interested. Soft cover, 137 pages, illustrated, published by State of Ohio Division of Geological Survey, Bulletin 54.

post-10605-0-68509300-1440517064_thumb.jpg

Edited by jpevahouse

If Velociraptor99 does not want it, I would be interested. I am in Ohio and new to fossil hunting this year.

thanks.​

Thanks.

I only started collecting three years ago.

I went on my first hunt in March when I joined the Dry Dredgers this year.

Between the dry dredgers, the forum, and hunting I have learned a ton this year.

I made some really dumb purchase mistakes late last year that encouraged me to learn a lot this year.

Thanks.

I only started collecting three years ago.

I went on my first hunt in March when I joined the Dry Dredgers this year.

Between the dry dredgers, the forum, and hunting I have learned a ton this year.

I made some really dumb purchase mistakes late last year that encouraged me to learn a lot this year.

My interest in fossils and Indian relics began at about 5 or 6 years old. The most exciting time for a collector is those first discoveries, small or large. Collecting will never be as exciting as in the beginning.

There's the saying "In the mind of the beginner there are many possibilities, in the mind of the expert few."