Southern California Fossil Shows/dealers/sellers?

Raptor Lover

Does anyone know of any good Southern California fossil shows/ fossil dealers? Looking for theropod teeth. Thanks

Edited by RaptorFan4Life

"Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you" Job 12:8

Okay thanks. I see that Fossils Inc. is from my town so I sent them an email

RF4L, although most of the shows will be mineral/rock oriented, most will have a few fossil dealers in the mix. If you see a show coming up, you can ask for a dealer list for the show. This can give you some idea of what may be available.

Another thing is if you contact these dealers, some may sell dino/ theropod material and not regularly bring it to shows. So if you inquire, they may bring something geared toward your interests if they know there is someone specifically wanting it.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

• 3 weeks later...

RF4L, although most of the shows will be mineral/rock oriented, most will have a few fossil dealers in the mix. If you see a show coming up, you can ask for a dealer list for the show. This can give you some idea of what may be available.

Another thing is if you contact these dealers, some may sell dino/ theropod material and not regularly bring it to shows. So if you inquire, they may bring something geared toward your interests if they know there is someone specifically wanting it.

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that if I find a dealer/show