Proposing A Blind Trade

caldigger

Okay, in about two weeks (currently moving!) I should be able to manage a small trade, got some great stuff around now.

(US only though)

By then there is a chance I will have some Colorado fossils from my new property on hand.

Edited by IonRocks

I did a quick trade with PaleoWilliam this week and here are my results. Some bivalve and gastropod stienkerns, echinoids and a container of small Cretaceous shark and drum fish teeth. Thanks for the trade William.

post-12286-0-68779200-1465673944_thumb.jpgpost-12286-0-87497500-1465673960_thumb.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

There were a few more items that aren't in your photo. Hope you enjoy the micro matrix kit.

• I found this Informative 1

Sounds way cool! Maybe once I get me feet a bit wetter!! I just closed an antiques store / auction house; and I am now getting into gems and fossils. Just for fun (well hopefully a bit of profit!!). I ended up with a few cool fossils when I closed up. I'm still - slowly - going through them. I usually end up posting in the "Fossil ID" area; I get some great help over there.

About the shipping - I now do a lot of eBay; I can't believe how much shipping has gone up over the past 10 years; I just sent a nice hat from Michigan to Paris; it cost the buyer $30; it cost me $10 - because I was dumb enough to geustimate the postage - NEVER again!!

Hi. I would be happy to do a trade; please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Daniel

So after my holiday I return to find a magical box from Doren, soooo much interesting stuff here.

post-20550-0-48955700-1466368179_thumb.jpeg

22 bags/boxes of goodies here with many bags/boxes containing several different examples.

Ammos, woods, trilo, lots of different teeth, jaw, crinoid stems, clam, coral, a big chunk of rib bone, plant, a stunning turittella plate - polished one side, bivalves, micro-matrix, gastropods, dinky perfectly formed crystals &c &c. Thank you SO much Doren!

Hi. I did a 5 fossil trade with Vieira recently and he kindly gave me some extra fossils. Thanks Filipe.

Daniel

post-21610-0-96013900-1466449653_thumb.jpg

So after my holiday I return to find a magical box from Doren, soooo much interesting stuff here.

attachicon.gifFile 19-06-2016, 9 28 06 pm.jpeg

22 bags/boxes of goodies here with many bags/boxes containing several different examples.

Ammos, woods, trilo, lots of different teeth, jaw, crinoid stems, clam, coral, a big chunk of rib bone, plant, a stunning turittella plate - polished one side, bivalves, micro-matrix, gastropods, dinky perfectly formed crystals &c &c. Thank you SO much Doren!

Nice selection of fossils :)

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever happened to all those European trades that were supposedly taking place? WE WANT PICTURES!!!!!!

Looks like you made out well with Filipe also. Good show!

Did a trade with Ionrocks (Parker T.) here are the results on my end. several trilobite pieces, a shell cast from Nebraska, petrified wood, A plate of Fusillinids, and a container of Merritt Island matrix and some brachiopods and horn corals.

post-12286-0-02467300-1467746092_thumb.jpg

Edited by caldigger

On my end of the trade either caldigger I received a trilobite plate, shell impressions, Enchodus verts, alligator teeth, a pea crab, a section of marine mammal bone, an ammonite, shark teeth, and a variety of shells.

post-19394-0-96018900-1467771241_thumb.jpeg

The results of my trade with Daniel (Strepsodus):

Sory for the bad picture...

post-20401-0-06113400-1467794898_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the sellection.

I have more results to show from the trade with John.

Filipe

The results of my trade with Daniel (Strepsodus):

Sory for the bad picture...

attachicon.gifIMG-20160705-WA0002.jpg

Thanks for the sellection.

I have more results to show from the trade with John.

Filipe

Hi. Did you receive the ammonite?

Thanks,

Daniel

Hi. Did you receive the ammonite?

Thanks,

Daniel

Sory Daniel.

You right. I put the ammonite in my display. :)

Thanks

Filipe

The results of my trade with John (JohnBrewer).

Thanks for the fantastic selection you made for me :).

post-20401-0-09190500-1468230359_thumb.jpg post-20401-0-00666200-1468231598_thumb.jpg

Thanks