My Jurassic Park: Dinosaurs From Uzbekistan/Asia

Troodon

23 minutes ago, Baryonyx said:

Really nice collection of which I can only dream of. How do you finance your collection? If I can ask you that.  

Ha ha, I worked hard for a living before I retired.

• I found this Informative 1

20 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Ha ha, I worked hard for a living before I retired.

I would like to ask you if, you could post some pictures of fake teeth (franken teeth) if you have some pictures of them. Post in topic I created in the is it real section. I would love to collect these pictures so that we can learn from them. How much do you pay in average for a dino claw?

7 minutes ago, Baryonyx said:

I would like to ask you if, you could post some pictures of fake teeth (franken teeth) if you have some pictures of them. Post in topic I created in the is it real section. I would love to collect these pictures so that we can learn from them. How much do you pay in average for a dino claw?

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of fake teeth.  Dino claws and go for a few hundred to thousands all depending on quality and rarity.  

• I found this Informative 1

This is a cool tooth from Kazakhstan.  Not the only one in my collection but since I just obtained it decided to share.   The ID came from one of the authors who described it so have to believe its solid.  Its a medium size Hadrosauroid.

Batyro.thumb.jpg.db84ebe2c2ffab91da75d3ee00a8baf1.jpg

• I found this Informative 9

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen one of this before. Congrats on your acquisition!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!