Fossil shop

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to share a few Dinosaur teeth I have and see what you guys think of them.

Thanks for looking!

post-19610-0-90522800-1441411421_thumb.jpg

Great tooth! Tyrannosaurid?

Is that a feeding wear?

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Yes that is a Daspletosaurus Dinosaur tooth with a very nice wear pattern from feeding. That tooth measures out at 3 inches long with very nice color and serrations! That tooth was found in one of my dig sites this spring. I would love to share more pictures but it will only let me upload ones less that 2 mb and most of my pictures are over that :(

Thanks! Rare find! It is out of the Judith River formation with a little hell creek possible in a couple places popping up.

Rare indeed, definitely Judith colors, love that beautiful light brown. Need to find more of those. Your intro post said your in North Central Montana did not think Hell Creek was anywhere near you. Thought it did not go much past Jordon.

Edited by Troodon

I have pulled out a few teeth that are to hard to tell the difference between rex or daspletosaur and I believe it could pop up in certain areas, hard to tell. The color is amazing out of this formation on the teeth and I have many more with the same and different colors I will try to post more pictures to see what you guys think of them! Thanks for looking!

Great tooth! Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing your other teeth :)

"Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you" Job 12:8

Here is a 2.375 inch long Albertosaur out of my dig site! All natural with great serrations. Amazing colors as well. Let me know what you think. post-19610-0-35911200-1441479417_thumb.jpg

This tooth measures at 1.25 inches long and has the best serrations possible with stunning color! Museum grade. Most likely Daspletosaurus. post-19610-0-59712100-1441479701_thumb.jpg

This tooth measures at 1.25 inches long and has the best serrations possible with stunning color! Museum grade. Most likely Daspletosaurus. attachicon.gif20150316_170515.jpg

All I can say us wow! That tooth is incredible condition. If you post some pictures on the serrations, we can try to ID it.

• I found this Informative 1

Sounds great I'll get some posted on the other side it was hit while excavating :( the serrations go all the way over the tip which shows it was not used much if at all

post-19610-0-66967900-1441502699_thumb.jpg

This is one of the biggest Albertosaur teeth I have ever seen extremely rare 4 inch long excellent condition all natural only has glue to stabilize! Only picture small enough to upload.

Sounds great I'll get some posted on the other side it was hit while excavating :( the serrations go all the way over the tip which shows it was not used much if at all

Where did this tooth come from?

The 4 inch Albertosaur tooth came from my land in the judith river this was actually a surface find this spring not from my dig sites

This tooth came from the judith river formation and was not from my dig sites but actually a suprising surface find in concrete sand!

Here is a 2.375 inch long Albertosaur out of my dig site! All natural with great serrations. Amazing colors as well. Let me know what you think. attachicon.gif20150818_110437.jpg

Beautiful Albertosaur tooth! Great find!

"Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you" Job 12:8

Here is a 2.75 inch long Daspletosaur Dinosaur tooth from the Judith River formation found last year. This tooth has the best color I have ever seen with amazing wear. post-19610-0-61939100-1441604022_thumb.jpg