Scientist Drop A Bomb On Skeptics Theory Of Evolution Supported

micropterus101

Wow. Thats purdy cool. Mother nature always amazes us!

Also, I will try and get some photos of that I just found later. I didnt have my camera with me, but while fossil hunting I ran into what appears to be a giant crab leg! Its was covered in pustuals, so I moved over a few feet and uncovered another one. I jumped over to the other side and there were more legs!!! By the end of the day I had partialy uncovered a claw! 8 feet of it!!! The intire specimen appears to be 22 feet across!! This will make world science news folks! Im not sure how Im gunna get it home to prep it though? Wish me luck.

RB

Rjb,

I had a simular experience this morning! I got up about five this morning to snow, Snow In april! what tha? Well today is my day off and the daughters is on spring break so snow or not we were on our way to go find some fossil stuff. I headed down south or up north, east west hell i dont know it was snowing in april we just headed out. One two three hours later somewhere on a paved dirt gravelly rd in the middle of somewhere by a city forest or beach I spotted a nice grey brown sandstone siltstone exposure above the rd through the trees down the canyon above a creek next to a river below the log jam about a mile down the beach. After a couple minute walk we reached the exposure which appeared to be heavily picked and had been left alone for along time, there was fresh beer cans all over which always irritates me one was an unopened squirt which I guzzeled greedily after such a long hike. The wife and daughter were not happy but drank from the spring coming up by the nearby interpretive center. I forgot my pick so I walked across the bridge to my truck grabbed my rock bar and headed back accrossed the parking lot to the spoil pile next to the mine. After about an hour of drilling I hit a hollow pocket! I grabbed my shovel opened it up and we were all amazed by what we found! There was the tip of a huge crab claw encased in quartz after further escavation the entire crab measured 22ft 1inch fully encased in quartz with 1000's of Aturia scatered throughout the crystal! while trying to figure out how I was going to get this thing home I heard something, loud buzzing? Dammit!!!!! I forgot to turn off my pos alarm clock!

Man that didn't even waste time getting Lobe-fined! LOL!!!! :D

Be true to the reality you create.