Tyrannosaurus Rex Model

LordTrilobite

So I had this model almost finished for a while. But since I recently I put up some other stuff on Sketchfab, I thought I'd finish this model properly and share it aswell. Originally I didnt design it with feathers in mind. Since I didn't want to remake it completely, I just added some subtle dinofuzz on the back.

The model is based on the Sue skeletal made by Scott Hartman. Though I slightly exadurated some of the facial features like the cheeks and eyebrows to make it just a tiny bit more dramatic looking.

I might still add some more detail to the skin though.

Edited by LordTrilobite

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

That is an amazing reconstruction! Congratulations :thumbsu: And I think the skin texture is fine, in fact, it is really well done.

Izak

Edited by izak_

By editing the skin I meant adding small details for up close as it's still a little blurry.

Thanks for the comments though!

What size is it?

I'm not really sure what you mean. It's a digital model and doesn't really have a size.

Me thinks, Sue's mother took Thalidomide when she was pregnant. Seriously, why would nature play such a cruel joke on T-Rex's?!

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

By editing the skin I meant adding small details for up close as it's still a little blurry.

Thanks for the comments though!

I'm not really sure what you mean. It's a digital model and doesn't really have a size.

duh, you can tell I'm an old timer

Splendid job, Lord of thee Trilobite. It's very nicely done.

Now, can you edit that, and give the ol' Tyrant Lizard King his deserving appendages? Hahaha!

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

So I tweaked the texture a little bit. The scales are now a lot sharper and as a result the T. rex looks a lot better up close.

I also made some stereo pictures, simply by taking screenshots from two slightly different angles. So for those who can cross their eyes... Here are some T. rexes in stereo 3D!

post-3991-0-94028400-1442441664_thumb.jpg

post-3991-0-88087100-1442441669_thumb.jpg

post-3991-0-87222600-1442441817_thumb.jpg

And thanks for all the comments!

Edited by LordTrilobite