Houston TX area

Herb

Hi all, I am going to be in Houston 11/4 -11/6. Other than Whisky Bridge, is there anything in the Houston area worth collecting? Also if someone wants to meet PM me, always like to meet other FF members. All info will be kept confidential, as always.

Thanks, Herb

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Just so you know, Whiskey Bridge is about an hour and a half out of Houston, but worth it if you have never been. The problem with Houston, is that all of the fossils are deep underground. You have to drive a while to get to where they are on the surface. You might want to check out the dinosaurs and other fossils at the Houston Museum of Natural History. I'll PM you with some other info.

Will do, thanks

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks