My fossil work stations, case and storage areas

Herb

thanks, all

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Hey Herb, glad to see another person who's doing what I want to do. Nice-congrats!. I think the storage cabinet I have and glass curio to house some of the goodies has been sitting in the living room for over a year now. I was in the mini man cave today and the prep is not going well there---but there's still hope!

Thanks for showing me the way!

Regards, Chris

Sorry we couldn't get together, Eric

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

Hi Herb,

The displays look as awesome as I remember them from my visit, and it looks like you have finished all the organising that you where working on.

The piece of sea bed that I collected with you is now in my display cabinet and has pride of place.

Best regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

nice to hear from you. Drop by any time for more collecting

Herb

Hi Herb,

Thanks for the invite, I may be in your neck of the woods next April or May if so I will let you know nearer to the time and hopefully we can meet up.

Regards

Mike

Great Mike. This invite applies to any FF member in my area, btw

Inspired by jgcox, Herb, ziggie, rbj.

Here is the fossil prep/workstation corner I have been setting up in my basement.

post-16815-0-31021400-1447616606_thumb.jpg

Archived