Fossil Fest - Central Texas Show - Monster Marine Reptiles

erose

Hey folks,

We are days away from Fossil Fest. This is the annual show of the Paleontological Society of Austin. It's not a big show and the admission price is as reasonable as it gets ($3 adults & $2 for children) and the dealers are all (well at least 75%) fossils. We will have lots of displays and some other interesting activities. The show is just Saturday and Sunday, November 14 & 15. Located north of Austin at Old Settlers Heritage Site on the west side of Round Rock it is easy to get to and you don't have to drive I-35 thru Austin to get there. You folks down south can use the 45/130 bypass to get there.

Our theme is Monster Marine Reptiles. You know all those big swimming reptiles of the ancient seas.

I'll be there all day Sunday but not at all Saturday.

Here is the link for more info: http://www.austinpaleo.org/fest.html

Hope to see you all Sunday,

Erich

Edited by erose

Finishing my day at Westcave Preserve where our last tour of the day was rained out. What could be better on a rainy day than to attend Fossil Fest. But rain or shine tomorrow, Sunday the 15th, I will be at Fossil Fest all day (9-5). Hope to see some Forum Members there.

Erich

Looking foward to seeing some pics :D

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."