Introduction / Display

Unique~Antiques

Hey my names clay I introduced myself earlier this year in another thread with being a metal detectorist an ex antique bottle collector as mentioned I got diagnosed with conditions which forced me to stop an me and my 10 year old daughter came into this wonderful hobby around 2 months now here's what we have bought an found so far

post-19840-610943_thumb.jpg

PASSION FOR MINERALS & FOSSILS OR ANYTHING OLD !

Nice collection of fossils! :) The shark tooth, the ammonites and the orthocone cephalopod specimen looks to be from Morocco and Madagascar.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Wonderful collection you've put together in such a short time. Isn't it amazing how fast a collection can grow? You should start making room for future pieces now while it's there! Lol Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,

Paul

...I'm back.

Hey my names clay I introduced myself earlier this year in another thread with being a metal detectorist an ex antique bottle collector as mentioned I got diagnosed with conditions which forced me to stop an me and my 10 year old daughter came into this wonderful hobby around 2 months now here's what we have bought an found so far

Nice collection so far! What is that white/ purple rock/crystal towards the middle in the first picture?

"Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you" Job 12:8

Is this right ? Genuine ? Im a begginer any help appreciated

post-19840-162680_thumb.jpg

PASSION FOR MINERALS & FOSSILS OR ANYTHING OLD !

Your lovely twin amethyst looks like genuine crystals I have seen. Amethyst is the official gemstone of my home state, South Carolina.

Here is a link to the Wikipedia article.

Amethyst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Yes, it is genuine. :)

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library