hillboy

So, are we to understand you found a dinosaur locality that is very prolific with dinosaur bones?

Congratulations, if so.

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Can We see some pictures of the amazing stampede trample that You claim to have found?

Tony

PS I just assumed that You did not pay for the stampede, as stated in Your original post.

• I found this Informative 1

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Please, tell us all about it!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

So hillboy checks into Chat and offers a bunch of teeth for sale... :shake head:

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

Hummmm :popcorn:

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

So hillboy checks into Chat and offers a bunch of teeth for sale... :shake head:

My skepticism grows stronger... Kind of like the dark side of the force!

Was his spelling and grammar as bad on Chat as in his OP here?

My skepticism grows stronger... Kind of like the dark side of the force!

Was his spelling and grammar as bad on Chat as in his OP here?

No worries; he joined and the first thing he did was violate the guidelines we all agree to for membership. As a result, he was banned.

The following is our policy on "Member-to-member Sales" (more details can be found in that sub-forum; please read and understand them): First, The Fossil Forum is primarily a non-commercial site. Posts involving sales or any other commercial activity must be made only on the "Member-to-Member Sales" forum (and no where else; not in the Galleries, Public Chatroom, Member Profiles, nor Blogs). The "Member-to-Member Sales" forum is for sales between members: no marketing of commercial websites, including eBay. Permission to post in Member Sales is granted to established members who achieve and maintain a level of participation, in the discussions, with posts of substance. Failure to adhere to this simple requirement may forfeit your membership. Buy and sell at your own risk: There is no recourse through the Forum for bad deals. It is not the responsibility of The Fossil Forum to mediate transaction disputes; this is solely the responsibility of the parties involved, and must be undertaken privately and off-forum.

Please understand that The Fossil Forum cannot appraise the commercial value of a fossil; this is beyond what can be done through pictures on the internet, so please don't ask.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

I'm still trying to figure this one out...parsing the mangled syntax, it seems that he claims to have found an end-Cretaceous dinosaur mass mortality bed!

Is Oliver, BC, known for dinosaur fossils?

I'm still trying to figure this one out...parsing the mangled syntax, it seems that he claims to have found an end-Cretaceous dinosaur mass mortality bed!

Is Oliver, BC, known for dinosaur fossils?

Oliver BC is in an area dominated by Eocene volcanic rocks, mainly basalt lava flows. There is also a smattering of Eocene lake deposits with leaf fossils in the area. There are no terrestrial or marine Late Cretaceous rocks for hundreds of kilometers in any direction.

Don

• I found this Informative 1

Oliver BC is in an area dominated by Eocene volcanic rocks, mainly basalt lava flows. There is also a smattering of Eocene lake deposits with leaf fossils in the area. There are no terrestrial or marine Late Cretaceous rocks for hundreds of kilometers in any direction.

Don

...hence, the title?

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ