Not Lee Creek But Still Ok

iamsharky

Hey, at least you had some... it beats feeling for them.

Right there with you bro! If i had to feel for them all of the time, with no viz, i would not have any teeth.

Miocene/Eocene

It is tons of fun but I feel like I ran a marathon now. It is more tiring than work but worth it. I guess breathing all of that compressed air. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger though.

I figure the hardest part is not sucking down all your air when you get excited from a really big meg!

I assume that with three tanks you were shallow diving? How was visibility - 9"?????

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

I figure the hardest part is not sucking down all your air when you get excited from a really big meg!

I assume that with three tanks you were shallow diving? How was visibility - 9"?????

The toughest part is fighting the currents, sometimes with a big drop, it is all you can do to get to and down the anchor line and then not get swept behind the boat. (i do solo) Then secondary to that is all the prep for pre-dive, post-dive, travel, cleaning gear, filling tanks, etc... Then figure in the lack of viz and sometimes almost getting skunked by not finding anything. This was definately a high light reel.

Miocene/Eocene

I just noticed this thread for the first time... It's totally amazing....More in one day of diving than I've found in 25 - 30 digging and sifting creeks.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png