My collection

Runner64

Shark material from Togo is pretty cool, nice addition.  That theropod tooth from the UK might be a Neovenator hey anything from the UK is cool

47 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Shark material from Togo is pretty cool, nice addition.  That theropod tooth from the UK might be a Neovenator hey anything from the UK is cool

It's possible it could be Neovenator buts there's really no way of telling since it's a partial tooth. Regardless it's still very neat and I'm happy to have a theropod tooth from this location.

Amazing collection! I love seeing dino teeth, especially those from uncommon locations.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

1 hour ago, -Andy- said:

Amazing collection! I love seeing dino teeth, especially those from uncommon locations.

Hi Andy, thanks for the compliment. As you can see, I tend to have a soft spot for dinosaur teeth from uncommon locations as well. I've seen some of the teeth in your collection from previous posts and you have some pretty impressive specimens!

25 minutes ago, Runner64 said:

Hi Andy, thanks for the compliment. As you can see, I tend to have a soft spot for dinosaur teeth from uncommon locations as well. I've seen some of the teeth in your collection from previous posts and you have some pretty impressive specimens!

Thanks for the compliment too!

Haha I really should get around to photographing my specimens.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

@Runner64, thank you for letting me have a glimpse at some rare teeth that I might never have had the chance to see. :)

"I am glad I shall never be young without wild country to be young in. Of what avail are forty freedoms without a blank spot on the map?"  ~Aldo Leopold (1887-1948) 

New Mexico Museum of Natural History Bulletins    

point.thumb.jpg.e8c20b9cd1882c9813380ade830e1f32.jpg research.jpg.932a4c776c9696d3cf6133084c2d9a84.jpg  RPV.jpg.d17a6f3deca931bfdce34e2a5f29511d.jpg  SJB.jpg.f032e0b315b0e335acf103408a762803.jpg  butterfly.jpg.71c7cc456dfbbae76f15995f00b221ff.jpg  Htoad.jpg.3d40423ae4f226cfcc7e0aba3b331565.jpg  library.jpg.56c23fbd183a19af79384c4b8c431757.jpg  OIP.jpg.163d5efffd320f70f956e9a53f9cd7db.jpg

2 hours ago, PFOOLEY said:

@Runner64, thank you for letting me have a glimpse at some rare teeth that I might never have had the chance to see. :)

Thanks PFOOLEY! Glad you liked them.

(Editing note:  a recent post [removed by the original poster] and responses to it have been removed at the OP's request.)

• I found this Informative 1

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

26 minutes ago, Prehistoria said:

Amazing!! I'll have to post up some of my dino teeth once I get back to my natural history centre!

Thanks! I hope to see your dinosaur teeth soon!

• 1 year later...