keithmegalodon

Hello TFF,

I just purchased a new glass cabinet for my fossil collection and I think that now would be a great time to show my fossils.

Hope you guys like it. :)

Here is my glass cabinet: post-17437-0-46047400-1449319104_thumb.jpg

Here are my favorite fossils:

T rex post-17437-0-47660900-1449318976_thumb.jpg Megalodon tooth post-17437-0-86573600-1449319333_thumb.jpg

That's a beatuful collection! I have a couple of glass cases like that too, I love em! : )

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Nice collection! Do I see a raptor tooth in there?

Thank you PaleoWilliam. Yes, it is a raptor tooth. :)

That's a beatuful collection! I have a couple of glass cases like that too, I love em! : )

Thank you jcbshark. :)

Overall a really nice collection. I quite like those dinosaur fossils.

Here are more photos:
attachicon.gifimage.jpg attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I hate to say it. But that Mosasaur jaw is a fake. Real Mosasaur teeth put into an artificial piece of matrix with random pieces of bone made to look like jaws.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

I hate to say it. But that Mosasaur jaw is a fake. Real Mosasaur teeth put into an artificial piece of matrix with random pieces of bone made to look like jaws.

I agree

Very nice diverse collection, I especially favor to your dinosaur material :) I also use that cabinet in my collection, very cost effective and functional.

Yeah, I know. Sad. The seller told me it was a composite (not sure if that is the correct term) when I bought it. It is still a pretty cool piece though. :)

I do see that that all broken up fish is a diplo

Oh that is awesome! I thought it was a diplo but I wasnt quite sure. Thanks for telling me! :)

Very nice diverse collection, I especially favor to your dinosaur material :) I also use that cabinet in my collection, very cost effective and functional.

Thank you Troodon and yes, it is a great cabinet. :)

Here are more close up photos of my dinosaur specimens and favorites! Hope you guys like them:)

Edmontosaurus Fossil bone fragment and toothpost-17437-0-32751600-1449400068_thumb.jpg post-17437-0-20478000-1449400718_thumb.jpg

Dromaeosaur Raptor toothpost-17437-0-21264900-1449400138_thumb.jpg

Here are some more!

Triceratops tooth post-17437-0-76209600-1449401126_thumb.jpg

Pterosaur Sirccopteryx tooth post-17437-0-27304200-1449401176_thumb.jpg

Amber w/ Insect Inclusion (apx 25 myo) post-17437-0-80736300-1449401240_thumb.jpg

Very nice, any idea what critter is in your amber? The Raptor tooth from Morocco? So do you acquire most of your fossils locally?

Very nice, any idea what critter is in your amber? The Raptor tooth from Morocco? So do you acquire most of your fossils locally?

Hey Troodon,

I have no idea what is inside the amber but its a pretty cool piece! Yep, raptor tooth is from the Morocco and I usually buy my fossils from museum gift shops or fossil shops. I have never dug my own fossil but I really would like to try it!

I like you Edmontosaurus fossil, it looks very nice.

I like you Edmontosaurus fossil, it looks very nice.

Thanks Runner64 :)