Brushing Cave Bear teeth

ElToro

This is my first attempt at cleaning my Cave Bear teeth. I used a "toothpick", electronic toothbrush and water. I think I got a great result!

post-20038-0-43702300-1449409073_thumb.jpg

post-20038-0-46150000-1449409259_thumb.jpg

"That belongs in a museum!"

- Indiana Jones

Cleaned up very nice, good job. :thumbsu:

Thanx mate! I'm now cleaning all my teeth. I probably won't get much sleep... :)

- Indiana Jones

This is my first attempt at cleaning my Cave Bear teeth. I used a "toothpick", electronic toothbrush and water. I think I got a great result!

Snarge now you make me want to take mine from Marco out of the riker mount and clean them also!.

Not that you asked but this is what is use to scrub my fossils in the laundry sink. Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber and attachments.

It is made for detailing tile grout and car wheels.

post-16815-0-68915000-1449413147_thumb.jpg

post-16815-0-51350500-1449413210_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fossil Claw

Yea, Marcos stuff is much better properly cleaned!

I use the Colgate Spinbrush. It actually my toothbrush, I just use an old head! Lol! Here are the clean teeth. 😁

post-20038-0-09722800-1449415299_thumb.jpg

- Indiana Jones

That cleaning part is always great! Beside the tooth brush I also use a dental probe and dental scaler. Makes me feel almost like a dentist :P

• I found this Informative 1

That cleaning part is always great! Beside the tooth brush I also use a dental probe and dental scaler. Makes me feel almost like a dentist :P

I have a veterinarian mate who help me ID bones. I wish he would lend me his dentist drill! I need to do some bear root canals.

- Indiana Jones

Yea, Marcos stuff is much better properly cleaned!

I use the Colgate Spinbrush. It actually my toothbrush, I just use an old head! Lol! Here are the clean teeth.

good call on brushing the teeth. they look even better now.

• 4 weeks later...

I may need to do this soon to my globidens teeth, as they look pretty dirty.

Can any electric toothbrush be used?

As if not I don't want to risk my sonicare diamondclean as it may not work very well afterwards.

I may need to do this soon to my globidens teeth, as they look pretty dirty.

Can any electric toothbrush be used?

As if not I don't want to risk my sonicare diamondclean as it may not work very well afterwards.

Globidens, thats the Mosasaur that liked to crunch on Ammonites? If the matrix is soft enough your diamondclean (I consider Homo Sapiens teeth less important than Mosasaur) should work great! Just don't use the head in your mouth afterward.

- Indiana Jones

Globidens, thats the Mosasaur that liked to crunch on Ammonites? If the matrix is soft enough your diamondclean (I consider Homo Sapiens teeth less important than Mosasaur) should work great! Just don't use the head in your mouth afterward.

That's great news, luckily I'm sitting on top of a surplus of tooth brush heads.

Thank you for the confirmation!

Edited by Slowpoker

Lucky you! I used my last head on fossils and then realized it was my last one. I'm now brushing my teeth with a piece of steel wool from my toolbox. Works great!!

- Indiana Jones

...I'm now brushing my teeth with a piece of steel wool from my toolbox. Works great!!

Most Aussies just chew it like gum; saves time...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Lucky you! I used my last head on fossils and then realized it was my last one. I'm now brushing my teeth with a piece of steel wool from my toolbox. Works great!!

Ouch!

...I'm now brushing my teeth with a piece of steel wool from my toolbox. Works great!!

Ouch!

It kills the lingering taste of Vegemite...

:P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!