Official Secret Santa! :)

Raptor Lover

'Tis the season everyone! In the spirit of the holidays, Me and IonRocks will be running a Secret Santa program here on TFF :D

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW EVERY INSTRUCTION/RULE :D

Here's how it works:

People who wish to participate will comment on this thread stating that they will participate.

-In your comment, just state that you are participating

-Upon commenting, create a group PM with IonRocks and I stating your full address. We will send you the address of the person you will be sending your fossil gift to

Please only comment ONCE, as we are sorting things by your post number in the top right corner of your post. If you made any typos, edit your comment and if you have any questions, please PM them to us instead of commenting the question. These comments are only for letting us know that you are participating. Thanks!

RULES REGARDING THE FOSSILS YOU SEND

-Make sure the fossil value is about $30 or less

-Send something cool that you would enjoy getting (Just a cool little fossil, something the person would enjoy receiving)

Please try to send the fossil as soon as possible after receiving a destination address from us.

Any questions or concerns, send a group PM to me and IonRocks and we'll solve it :)

If you have any suggestions to improve the system, please comment them in the Proposal thread: http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/topic/59640-proposing-fossil-forum-secret-santa-idea/

We will try to reply to your PM within 24 Hours

Last Day To Comment Is December 20th

Note: Some packages may not arrive before Christmas depending on shipping speeds and the time that people send them out

"Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you" Job 12:8

I would like to participate.

I will do international if necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

Sounds neat put me down. Will do anywhere could take a while to get anywhere other than the USA.. Our postal system in Canada is not always the best to Europe or Asia. Don't put me down for a Canadian counterpart

I'm in, sounds like a fun opportunity. I'm open for anywhere. Although time may be an issue for international.

Daniel

Am a willing participant! Will provide a lump of coal to anyone in the US or outside. It doesn't matter

Oh my gosh. This is so cool! I'm in for sure!

Would rather do US/Canada, but will do international if you need me to.

"I am a part of all that I have met." - Lord Alfred Tennyson

Thanks for organizing this: ) I'm in for USA . I ve already traded with a few folks on this thread so would like to give to someone new if possible. I'll tell you who in a PM. Thanks and Merry Xmas: )

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Parcel shipped last week on tuesday (the 8th). Should arrive this week to a nice kid's place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

Archived