Third Times The *harm

greel

Well they've cancelled PCS for this weekend due to rising water. This is my third cancellation for the season.

This place is getting harder to get into than the Juilliard School and Fort Knox. All the hype of a great Spring

season (after last Falls season) rings hollow right now. Probably won't even want to go to the Fossil Festival

this year - not in a good mood right now.

-greel

That's too bad man. I have a fossiling friend who is travelling up north to her summer home, and had reservations to get into Aurora. I hope this wasn't her weekend. I'm sorry to hear of your bad luck. Hopefully your next fossil trip will pay you back with extraordinary luck.

Hard to keep swallowing the disappointment, but keep your mojo polished; it'll happen.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Greel,

I'm sure sorry to hear that you got shot down again. Did you go to GMR while there? How are things going in SC?

Grandpa

Hang in there Greel, all this will do is make it all the more sweeter when you do make it in!!!!

RB

Sorry Greel, you'll get it there one of these days. If it makes you feeel any better things have been slowing down. I think the mine needs a good rain.

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.