Getting A Gully Washer In College Station!

silverphoenix

It's pouring here right now--that means there should be some good hunting this next week!!! Whoever is interested in coming down for a hunt, let me know.

I might be good for a day. Let's see how the weather develops through the weekend and determine what a good time might be. BTW, it's pouring here in Austin at this moment (and I'm trying to BBQ a brisquet and some pork ribs for the grandkids who are coming over tonight. Maybe boiled brisquet and ribs will be the dinner fare. :o )

Grandpa (in Austin)

That's where that smell is coming from...mmmmmmmmmmm.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

still raining...I'll let everyone know when it's dry! :o

A few of the locals here were talking about that today and will probably head that direction within the next couple of weeks. We'll be in touch when we head that way.

Chase,

How much rain did y'all get? We got 4-5" in Cypress.

I still need to give you that other tooth we've been discussing and I may get a chance to get up there this week for a quick hit into the Brazos - that's assuming the water isn't at flood stage.

Let me know - O

What is geology? "Rocks for Jocks!"

Hopefully you weren't around that bad weather in Bryan. I heard there might have been a tornado in that area

Over-all, there wasn't any storm damage luckily. A ton of erosion though!!! I think we got between 4-5", but I'm not for sure--it was a lot--but the brazos seems to be at safe levels according to that USGS site. I'll be heading over to Whiskey Bridge probably Saturday--so if y'all want to meet up then, then that'd be a great day!

wow hear in Washington state we have had 2 days at 70+ but it is great for drying things out for looking for crabs

:gator: :gator: :gator: :shades:

i came saw drooled and collected