My New Prep Toy!

RJB

I dont think ive got any new fossil/s to show you guys so I will show you this instead. Ive wanted one of these giant compressors for quite a number of years now, but the price was always too high or I didnt have the money at the time. I saw these the other day and realized that the price was almost 50% of what it was last year. Thats all it took. I had the money so now its in my garage!! WoooooHooooooo!!!!!!! Now all I gots to do is find me the time to set it up? Im hoping I can do that before winter? Ha!!! Im one busy guy lately. You should see the inside of my house!!! Yikes!!!!

RB

Dang! It looks like a module for the ISS!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Man that thing ought to be a workhorse......

Heck, I bet you could hook up 10 air scribes and 15 media blasters to that beast.

Now get some 1/2" copper and put quick disconnects all around the house so you can "de-concrete" anywhere. It will be less dusty if you do it while taking a bath.

Kevin Goto, Lafayette,CA.

Now get some 1/2" copper and put quick disconnects all around the house so you can "de-concrete" anywhere. It will be less dusty if you do it while taking a bath.

You know you're a fossil collector if...

...you use your airscribe in the shower to keep down the dust.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

You folks are quite the funny bunch. Lets get serious. Who of you are willing to come over and help me redo my garage and then get this beast hooked up? A job im not looking forward to thats for sure. Sigh,,, someday, the garage will be insulated and heated and then I can play with my rocks whenever I want.

RB