Last Hunt For This Stay In Summerville

svillej

I was joined today by good friends Aeromike and Sharkdentist to wrap up my spring break in Summerville. Two whale verts, one plucked off the top of the marl and a good assortment of teeth were the results. The two Hemis on the scale show the different colors of teeth that can be found in the same spot.

post-1272-1240063976_thumb.jpg

post-1272-1240063993_thumb.jpg

Nice haul!

I hope you let your buds find a few things too :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Nice finds wish I could have a day like that

Seldom

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Nice finds Bud !!!! I hope to get together with you when ya come back down south, Dave

Always a pleasure to hunt with you! That fish vert you showed me with that posterior process was killer!!! Looked really fragile or is the famous words of Ralphies dad, "..'it must be I-tale-yin, it says Fra-jill-E" LOL

Can't wait for you to get back down here.

AeroMike

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Sweet haul! I'm definitely going to have to plan a trip out there.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Mike, thanks for the kind words. There is no shortage of fun when we get together.

Three things I forgot in the original post. The top row item on the left is a piece of petrified wood, row three first two are really beat up whale teeth and center last row is a piece of coporite.

I'll be back for LaFarge in July.