Best Birthday I May Ever Have!

bmorefossil

so on Friday i start talking to my best buddy in the world and she asks me what i want to do for my birthday, i tell her well i was going fossiling with my dad, she says no your taking me with you. (i love her to death so of course i said yes), her name is kristine and life seems so wrong when im not with her. We laugh at everything and we cant keep our hands off one another. So I wake up at 4am and i head over to her house and pick her up then we all get in the van and head for the marina. Well today was a bad day becasue it took 40 min. to get to the boat ramp, but once we got there it only took 2 min to get the boat going and out of there.

So we get to the beach and to my suprise no one is there!!!! the beach was empty and stuff everywhere, i jump off the boat and right away find a perfect lower meg/chub no one knows what to call it but its nice. I start showing Kristine what to look for and she starts to find things, nothing much just little tigers and stuff but what do you expect for your first trip. I didnt really spend to much time looking at the ground i was either helping her out or just having fun with her! man it was a blast!!! We would make jokes and it felt like i was going to die from laughing. Teeth were still showing up, one meg here a nice mako there, a giant dolphin tooth, a marlin vert. When it got around to the end of the day i looked under the boat thinking i saw a vert. but next to it was a really nice mako. (the mako kinda fell when it got home but i still love it )

When it was time to take her home i was sad but nothing will ever beat this birthday.

post-1554-1240106630_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1240106682_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1240106693_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1240106706_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1240106716_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1240106721_thumb.jpg

post-1554-1240106728_thumb.jpg

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Well happy birthday, sound like you had a great time. Love the pictures and the finds.

nice finds looks like yall had a good time

Kristine is really cute!

I'm glad you had a great day, you deserve it :) (and many more).

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Great finds Bmore, that one Meg looks, like a Aug, but I know it's not.

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

AHHHH young love......................ah.....ah.....I mean nice fossils :P

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

So now we all know what to do to make Bmore miss picking up sharks teeth. Just make sure theres good looking girls on the beach, and he cant concentrate. Nice finds

......i told her she must be an angel, i love her so much but we are not togeter.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Happy birthday hunting trip!

If she has never gone before you may want to make her a box of goodies with a picture of you two also. It seems that she would appreciate that.

Kevin Goto, Lafayette,CA.

keep her close, you dont find many girls that like our hobby. Or that will put up with it!

What he said, and Happy Birthday bmore.

Take it from another girl, this chick likes you a lot and I see yall being together soon ;) . I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Nice teeth by the way. :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Great find(s)! Man, I remember when I was 18, still a mere babe.......... Are the teeth your finding dredge spoils or is there a fossil bed nearby? Does anyone dive there?

Miocene/Eocene

...Are the teeth your finding dredge spoils or is there a fossil bed nearby? Does anyone dive there?

They hunt a little exposure called "Calvert Cliffs".

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!