Best Birthday I May Ever Have!

bmorefossil

They hunt a little exposure called "Calvert Cliffs".

Oh...... read of it many, many times. Those fossils were deposited into the sediments that are the cliffs now, i assume. I wonder if there are fossils that could be found in the water.......

Miocene/Eocene

Oh...... read of it many, many times. Those fossils were deposited into the sediments that are the cliffs now, i assume. I wonder if there are fossils that could be found in the water.......

You bet, but because the Chesapeake Bay is a nutrient-laden estuary, everything beyond the low tide wave action is covered with algae and stuff. The only productive diving I know of is in the mouth of Parker's Creek where it cuts through the cliff.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

there is a fossil bed but some people do dive and they find nice stuff if they are in the right spot at the right time. I have only seen people diving one time but ill be trying it this year with no scuba gear.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Well Happy B-day and I see it was a good one. Did you find the missing 1/4 of a meg to match mine yet?

you still have not showed me the teeth haha i know one of the teeth you found was really white but im not sure about the other, just send me some pictures.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

You bet, but because the Chesapeake Bay is a nutrient-laden estuary, everything beyond the low tide wave action is covered with algae and stuff. The only productive diving I know of is in the mouth of Parker's Creek where it cuts through the cliff.

yea parkers is the best, but i have heard of stuff being found all over really.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Nice teeth, Oh......... and sharks teeth too.

Happy birthday!

v = 0.25 * g0.5 * SL1.67 * h-1.17

thanks for the info, i was curious. If I lived near there I would love to try it there. that area sounds like a great place!! take care and see you on the fossil road.

Miocene/Eocene

Happy Birthday man. Sounds like you had a great time too. Nice finds!

DO, or do not. There is no try.

Happy Birthday man. Sounds like you had a great time too. Nice finds!

yea we crack each other up! i dont know what i would do without her, she is an angel. I felt like i was going to die of laughter

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday!

Sorry I'm late. Someone in my house is a PC hog... :rolleyes:

yea i wonder who....

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Archived